Keeping your dealership business listings accurate is critical to your customer experience and SEO. Audit your dealership’s online business listings with our free guide to ensuring listing accuracy across the web.
Accurate business listings are essential not only to your customers, but to your SEO rankings. When search engines find listing inaccuracy online, it causes your search rankings to drop. Ensure your business listings are accurate across the web with our free Online Presence Checklist.
In this free guide to auditing your dealership business listings, you’ll learn:
- Which business listings channels you need to monitor
- What you need to look for in each channel
- Tips to guide you through your listing audit
Enjoy your free online presence checklist and keep those listings accurate!
Claim Your Free Online Presence Checklist
Do you want complete control over your dealership business listings across the web? Listings Manager, the comprehensive business listings app available exclusively from DealerOn, is the answer.
Listings Manager gives you the power to quickly and easily manage all your critical business listings simultaneously, directly from the DealerOn Platform.
Connect the DealerOn Platform to listings services such as Google Business Profile. Your dealership photos, updates to hours, and other vital business information are reflected across your entire online presence in an instant.
Take advantage of these essential features:
- Listing Syndication: Sync your business contact information and hours from your website to major marketing channels
- Search Rankings: Access advanced analytics directly from your Content Management System including Google Performance Report, Location Scoring System, Local Search Engagement, and Google Search Analytics
- Reputation Management: Monitor customer reviews on major channels such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Apple. Directly respond to reviews on Google, Facebook, and ReviewBuilder
- Social Media Management: Gain full control over your social channels. Interact with your social networks, schedule posts, publish and answer on Google Q&A, monitor hashtags, and track engagement metrics
Schedule Your Listings Manager Demo
Learn more about Listings Manager: