Your Digital Fixed Ops Hub. Service, Parts, and Accessories are an integral part of a successful dealership. While responsible for only a small portion of the revenue a dealership sees each year, the overhead is typically so low that this department can represent half of a dealership’s profit. So why is your car dealership neglecting the Service and Parts portion of their online marketing?
Chances are, your dealership is losing the digital marketing battle against national service brands like Sears Auto Center, Jiffy Lube, Meineke, and Firestone, as well as your local body shops. To combat this and claim your place in the search engine results, dealers need a stand-alone service website to help fight back against these brands and increase the amount of business your service department earns.
Increase the amount of service-related traffic from SEO & PPC
Coupons, rebates, specials & analytics convert more traffic into leads
Relevant calls to action on each page bring more leads into your dealership service center
DealerOn Service Sites are designed to be the Fixed Operations Marketing Hub for auto dealers. Your dealership service website includes:
- Pages for Each Service Your Dealership Provides
- Persuasive Calls to Action on Each Page
- Dedicated Staff Pages Designed to Instill Trust
- Relevant Landing Pages for PPC and Email Marketing Campaigns
- Service Blogs to Increase SEO and Customer Knowledge
- Online Parts and Accessories Catalogues
- Coupon Visuals Upon Arrival and Abandon of the Site
- Click to Call Functionality
- Online Scheduling Through DMS Integration
- Accurate and Relevant Analytics
When your car dealership adds a Stand-Alone Service Website to your dealership’s fixed ops online marketing efforts, you will see the following benefits:
- Improved SEO Traffic and Leads for you Service and Car Dealership Website
- Increasing the amount of relevant service, parts, and accessories content will help your Service Website rank higher for related terms in organic search.
- Improved PPC Traffic and Leads, Lower Costs
- With dedicated landing pages, PPC costs will go down as conversion and relevancy goes up.
- Increased Email Marketing Effectiveness
- Send your customers to a relevant, dedicated webpage to provide specials and information to maximize retention and revenue.
- Increased Social Media Interaction
- Tailored offers for fans, contests and incentives encourage social sharing
- Maximized Dealership Service Site Conversion
- Use coupons, rebates, specials, analytics to convert as much traffic into leads as possible