-- Ed Lewis, Freysinger
Does your auto dealership use an Internet coupon to capture leads, nurture them, and drive showroom visits and car sales?
- Does your Incentive Management System allow you to quickly and regularly update the incentives you're using to respond to the dynamic consumer car market?
- Did you double your website leads when you begin using your Incentive Management System?
If you can't answer yes to all these questions, your auto dealership website is costing you thousands of dollars a month in lost profit.
Incentive-based Auto Dealership Lead Management System
DealerOn's E-AutoSavings™ (EAS) service is an Incentive Management System that roughly doubles the number of leads that an auto dealer website will typically deliver to a dealership. As one of our customers says, it is "one of the most successful tools I have to capture more leads. It literally doubles the leads we get from our website." Because the EAS coupon works as a plug-in for your existing website, your dealership will be able to reap all of these benefits without having to switch website providers. If you're skeptical that our coupon tool can deliver such powerful results, read any of our customer's testimonials to see their results.
Why it Works
- Our coupon is not a popup, and thus is not blocked by browsers.
- Our system allows your dealership to update an offer in real-time, so if you have a new financing offer, cash back incentive, or a great giveaway, you can immediately implement it. Imagine how many more leads your dealership would get if you could prominently display "0% Financing" and "$1,000 Cash Back" to all your visitors as soon as they landed on your websites?
- Our system captures leads as your customers leave the site by providing a secondary offer.
- Our system provides an automated email lead nurturing system that continues to market to your customers for weeks after they've left your website, and helps you stay "top of mind" as they continue their car-buying process.
- Our coupon is fully compatible with the majority of major dealership website providers.
How it Works
When a visitor comes to your dealership's website the E-AutoSavings™ coupon is prominently displayed. The coupon provides the customer with 2 options, both of which are clear and simple - "Get the Special Offer" or "No Thanks". If the customer chooses to take the offer, they fill out the shortest, most user-friendly lead form in the industry - gathering their name, phone number and email address. If the customer clicks on "No Thanks," they simply continue shopping your car dealership's website.
When any of your dealership's website traffic leaves your website without submitting a lead, the Incentive Management Systemwill give them an additional opportunity to submit a lead after viewing your inventory. With the E-AutoSavings™ system, your website has two very compelling, proven lead generation tools for all your website visitors.
The EAS Incentive Management System doesn't stop helping you sell cars once you've received your leads. Every lead is immediately prompted to schedule a test drive to receive an additional incentive and is emailed an eBrochure of the car they expressed interest in.
Leads that schedule a test-drive are sent an email reminder for their appointment, giving them the option of confirming or rescheduling, informing you of their decision either way. They are also sent an email survey on day five and day fifteen - allowing your dealership to track customer satisfaction as well as keep your dealership name at the top of their mind.
|Drive Qualified Traffic|
Sales Driver™ (PPC)
|Convert More Leads|
Video Credit Application
|Drive Showroom Visits|