This webinar has ended. You may view the recording below.
Google has done it again!
They have just completed a brand new comprehensive study on Today’s Automotive Path to the Purchase! This groundbreaking analysis of online shopper behavior traces the micro-moments of a consumer’s search for their next car and details which influencers are most critical to the process.
This is HUGE NEWS!
To present material as vital as this, we called in an expert from Google to show us this latest information and how we can use it to sell more cars.
In this fascinating and data driven 1-hour webinar, Andrew Diffenderfer from Google will outline a road map of online marketing strategies for Auto Dealers who want to take advantage of the crucial information held within this new report. Attendees will also get answers to several burning questions, such as:
- What is typically a consumer’s first online micro-moment when car shopping?
- How can we reach and engage consumers simply by knowing their “micro-moments of influence”?
- How has mobile changed the modern car shopper’s path to the purchase?
- Do car shoppers actually look at videos and how influential are they really?
- What can I offer online that will convince car buyers to come to my dealership?
- What is the last online touchpoint before a consumer heads to a dealership?
…and so much more
One thing is certain, consumers have changed the way they shop for cars… HAS YOUR DEALERSHIP KEPT UP?
If you are ready to hear an Expert from Google Share New Data on Today’s Automotive Path to the Purchase, then this is a MUST-SEE PRESENTATION! Register now!
PRESENTER: ANDREW DIFFENDERFER is a Google Automotive Retail Strategist based in the Northeast. Driven by a lifelong passion for automobiles, he helps dealerships and manufacturers engage with the end users while advising on Google’s wide array of marketing solutions to achieve the best ROI. Andrew has spent his entire career in the automotive vertical working at manufacturers, dealerships and full-service advertising agencies. He is a graduate of Mount St. Mary’s University with a degree in business management and Masters of Business Administration and he can be reached on Twitter @TheRealDiff.