Speed to market and effective online merchandising are essential keys to the profitable growth of any dealership. However, the majority of dealerships need improvements in one or both.
In this exciting 1 hour webinar, Russ Daniels from HomeNet will share cutting edge techniques about online merchandising that lead to a bigger bottom line. Attendees of this incredibly insightful presentation will hear about:
- Industry insights and best practices in today’s marketplace
- Ways to differentiate yourself with online merchandising in the future
- What’s working today with online merchandising
- The next trends coming (Social Media, Personalization, and Interactive Content)
- Where online merchandising is going in the future
- Technology and car shopper behavior that will play a role in online merchandising for years to come
- Trends that dealers and vendors need to start adopting to ensure long term success
CUT DOWN YOUR ONLINE TIME TO MARKET…AND INCREASE YOUR PROFITS!
If you want to learn the Online Merchandising Strategies that Lead to Profits & Growth, then you simply can’t afford to miss this presentation! Register Now!
PRESENTER: RUSS DANIELS is the Senior Manager, Product Marketing for HomeNet Automotive, the only provider of a unified platform that helps dealers save time and sell more cars by getting inventory out of your systems and in front of online shoppers. Russ has a strong background with Inventory Software products, holding leadership roles in Product, Marketing, Training, and Operations at HomeNet and Cox Automotive. His primary focus over the past few years has been working with HomeNet Sales and Business Development teams to launch innovative merchandising and syndication product offerings for dealers and industry partners. As the Senior Manager, Product Marketing for HomeNet & vAuto Russ works to understand core market positioning as well as unmet and unrealized market needs. Russ serves as the “voice of the customer” to understand industry trends in the effort to launch and market product offerings that are valuable, desirable, usable and feasible. Russ can be reached at Russ.Daniels@homenetauto.com.
Originally recorded: May 24th, 2018.