Car Shoppers are using their phones to contact you…but they aren’t calling! Car Shoppers are using mobile sites, mobile apps, QR codes, and many other tools during the shopping process. Mobile isn’t just some future communication channel – It’s here, it’s now, it’s powerful and it’s only going to get more relevant.
During this exciting 1 hour webinar, we’ll discuss how to use mobile-specific tools to capture and covert mobile shoppers. We’ll look at the latest in mobile data and examine just how fast the mobile revolution is moving.
• Learn how you can use mobile as a retention strategy – bring customers back to the dealership using location targeting and push notifications.
• Learn the latest mobile strategies dealers are using to turn on-the-go car shoppers into showroom visits.
• Learn how to build long-term relationships with your customers.
• Learn how to measure your current mobile traffic and how you can convert mobile visitors into sales and service revenue.
• And more…You’ll come away with practical steps you can put in place today.
With dealers across the county reporting a substantial rise in mobile shoppers, this is one webinar you simply can’t afford to miss!
PRESENTER: Ben Anderson is the President of AutoMotionTV Dealer App, which develops innovative mobile marketing solutions for the automotive industry. He is responsible for leading, developing and growing a company that leads in mobile app technology for the dealership market. Ben has received several awards for his innovative work, including the 2011 Minnesota Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the US Small Business Administration; the 2006 Regional Collegiate Entrepreneur from the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards; and the 2005 Student Entrepreneur of the Year award (University of St. Thomas). Ben Anderson speaks nationally on mobile and emerging technology and he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-353-4125.