Each month, countless dealerships nationwide waste thousands of dollars on ineffective marketing efforts. Are you one of them?
With the overwhelming majority of people searching for vehicles online before purchasing, it is vitally important that your dealership focus on targeting and converting as many online car shoppers as possible. A strong comprehensive digital marketing strategy is essential to generate online awareness by effectively connecting to shoppers during different stages of the purchasing cycle.
John Fitzpatrick is familiar with the obstacles that dealers face and is here to give you the keys to maximizing your marketing to increase sales. This exciting 1 hour webinar will cover how to:
– Increase your marketing ROI by tailoring a highly targeted approach, influenced by real time consumer behavior
– Utilize big data to increase sales and profits.
– Create a marketing strategy that matches the online consumer trends 45 days in advance of purchase
– Decrease your PPC budget while increasing conversions and reducing cost per click
– Utilize direct and email marketing to target trends and in-market consumers
If you’re ready to stop wasting your money and start targeting and converting more online car shoppers, then this is a webinar that you cannot afford to miss!
PRESENTER: John W. Fitzpatrick is the President and CEO of Force Marketing, one of the nation’s most successful vertical marketing agencies and recognized the last 4 years in a row on Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 fastest-growing private companies in America. Most recently, Force was ranked 64th on the list of Atlanta’s 100 fastest-growing businesses. The firm’s clients include a wide range of dealers from single-store owners to automotive groups that service upwards of 200 stores, including AutoNation, the largest U.S. automotive retailer. The firm also conducts direct mail and digital marketing campaigns both nationally and regionally for General Motors, American Honda Motor Company and Kia Motors America to name a few. John is an avid traveler and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.