Are you always on the hunt for ways to improve your processes, your customer experience and most importantly…your bottom line?
The most successful and progressive dealerships today utilize powerful BDC, Internet and phone processes to greatly increase revenue and customer retention. And you can too!
Creating customer-centric BDC, Internet and Phone strategies will greatly maximize your sales and service revenue and dramatically improve customer loyalty. So where do you begin?
Join us for an exciting, jam-packed 1 hour webinar where Bill Wittenmyer will discuss 6 key elements that maximize sales and service revenue:
- Understanding how the customer got to your dealership and what triggered the shopping phase – CRM, website and market-focused metrics
- The smart phone evolution – lead handling tips that drive sales
- Developing effective customer communication strategies – Increase conversions, shows and sales from existing opportunities
- Building an effective BDC – maximize leads, appointment-generation, follow up and customer feedback/information
- Creating the ideal buying experience – tips to elevate the shopping perception
- Optimizing the power of your data – successfully retain customers for life
If you are ready to maximize your sales and service revenue with cutting edge, proven customer-centric strategies, then this is a webinar you can’t afford to miss!
PRESENTER: Bill Wittenmyer currently serves as Partner of ELEAD1ONE, the leading automotive CRM and marketing provider in the industry and a division of Data Software Services, L.L.C. In addition to the daily responsibilities of the sales division, Bill also handles all OEM relationships for the company and key accounts such as Autobytel. Prior to joining ELEAD1ONE in 2002, Bill spent over 10 years in the automotive retail space holding various positions in retail operations management with organizations such as the Coggin Automotive Group, a Florida based Asbury Automotive platform. Bill Wittenmyer is currently active in several prominent automotive forums, speaking at several venues each year, and was a finalist as a representative of ELEAD1ONE for the American Honda Premier Partner Award. Bill can be reached at BillW@eleadcrm.com.